PA-PEMA:G191 ICS/EOC Interface Workshop
As course material is now provided through electronic means it is highly recommended students bring a computer, capable of reading a USB flash drive, to the course. Please email the Course Contact for different media.
Student manuals and other course material may be downloaded at any time from the PEMA web page (www.pema.state.pa.us) or click here to visit the download page.
This course will enable the participants to develop an effective interface between the Incident Command and the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) by applying Incident Command System (ICS) principles.
The target audience includes personnel associated with:
• On-scene Incident Command.
• EOCs and Multiagency Coordination (MAC) System entities.
The terminal objectives for this course are as follows:
• Define the course goals and objectives.
• Describe ICS principles.
• Using scenarios, analyze the ICS and EOC systems and identify potential interface issues.
• Describe Multiagency Coordination/EOC principles.
• Identify the authorities, responsibilities, interests, needs, and assets of ICS and EOC during emergency operations.
• Apply ICS/EOC interface concepts in a classroom activity situation.
• Begin developing an ICS/EOC interface action plan for your community.